Zero Gravity® 71-134 Draguns Tail™ Saddle
Also available in Latigo™
From canyon carving to long distance sport touring, Zero Gravity's lineup of sport bike saddles now provide a comfortable ride without sacrificing performance. No longer is a sore butt necessary to experience the performance capabilities of today's high tech sport bikes. Zero Gravity's specially formulated foam allow the rider to "feel" the road without feeling the pain normally associated with sport bike OEM seats or even the so-called "gel" seats.
- "Hang off" or go the distance in comfort.
- Stylish custom look.
- Highest grade Marine vinyl seat skins.
- Black or contrast stitching.
- Lightweight ABS base, fits like OEM.
- Specially formulated foam allows "give" without sacrificing firmness.
- Matches the look and quality of Zero Gravity's world class windscreens.
- Fits using the rubber grommets and stops from your OEM seat.
Use & Care
The manufacturer of the vinyl seat upholstery material recommends the following:
In general, most common stains can be cleaned using warm, soapy water and clear water rinses. Moderate scrubbing with a medium bristle brush will help loosen soiling materials from the depressions of embossed surfaces. For more stubborn stains, use Formula 409* commercially available mild detergent* in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Full strength rubbing alcohol or mineral spirits** may be tried cautiously as a last resort on very stubborn stains, if the above suggestions do not work. Indiscriminate use of any solvent, or solvent containing cleaner, can severely damage or discolor vinyl.
Note: Detergent should never be used on a regular or repeated basis for normal cleaning. Manufacturer recommends repeated rinsing with clear water after any cleaning procedure.
*When opening a new container, please test the cleaner in an inconspicuous area as cleaner manufacturers may change formula without notice.
Manufacturer cannot be responsible when unknown changes are made by the manufacturer of the cleaner to their formulations between our 6-month verification intervals.
**Caution: Exercise care as these solvents are flammable. Use only small quantities of solvents and keep clear of any sources of ignition. Wear protective gloves and ensure cleaning takes place in a well ventilated area.
- Base - Lightweight ABS installs with stock (OEM) rubber stops
- Foam Cushion - Specially formulated polyurethane foam--comfortable but firm
- Vinyl Cover - "Grippy" marine grade seat skin
- Weight: 36 oz. Per Linear Yard
- 360 Degree - 4 Way Stretch. 100% Stretch In Both Directions
- -60*F Cold Crack
- Weather Resistance: 1000 hours
- Abrasion Resistance: Passes 30,000 Double Rubs
- Flammability: Passes FMVSS302, Cal. Bulletin 117 Sec. E, BIFMA Class A, and UFAC Class 1
- Superior Tailorability
- Can Be Used On: Motorcycle Seating, Automotive Seating, Custom Stereo Enclosures, Watercraft Seating, Snowmobiles, Golf Carts, & Extreme Weather Applications
Limited warranty, contact us for more information 1-805-388-8803.