Become a Zero Gravity Dealer
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Zero Gravity dealer. We are looking forward to having you as an authorized reseller of our products. The dealer application process is quick and simple. We just need a little information about your company to get the process started.
If you want to apply as a Zero Gravity dealer, fill out the form below. If you are already a registered dealer with us and need to contact us with dealer related questions, click HERE.
In order to qualify as a Zero Gravity dealer you must have an existing motorcycle dealership or accessory store with walk in business. Certain racing shops, service-only shops and established online-only stores may qualify. But such qualification will be at Zero Gravity's sole discretion.
Below is our online Dealer Application. Please fill out all required fields marked with **. Trade references must be from well known manufacturers or distributors (ex: WPS or Parts Unlimited) including account numbers for each reference. Do not use other dealerships as references. All banking information must be included.
Fields Marked with ** are required
DEALER acknowledges it has read and agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of the Zero Gravity Refund Policy and Shipping Damage/Discrepancy Claim Policy found on the Zero Gravity website.
1. Credit Card Payment - Dealer agrees to pay for all orders by credit card in advance of shipment of any product.
2. Collection - Dealer further agrees that if the services of a collection agency become necessary to collect any monies owing hereunder and/or if litigation becomes necessary to enforce this Agreement, Dealer agrees to pay such collection agency fees, attorney’s fees and court costs as may be reasonably necessary to collect such monies.
3. California Law - Dealer acknowledges and agrees that the provisions of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A. and shall include the terms and conditions set forth on the Zero Gravity Terms and Conditions page. Any lawsuit to enforce this Agreement shall be filed in any competent court in the state of California, county of Ventura, including, but not limited to, small claims court, and Dealer consents to the jurisdiction of said court(s).
4. Guarantee - Dealership and Owner jointly and severally and unconditionally guarantee to the Manufacturer the prompt and full payment of all sums due hereunder and agree to remain fully bound personally on this guarantee notwithstanding any extension, forbearance, or waiver, or release, discharge or substitution of any collateral or security for the debt. In the event of default, the Manufacturer may seek payment directly from the undersigned, from Dealership and/or above named owner(s). This Guarantee shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, assigns and personal representatives. The undersigned signatory represents and warrants that he/she is fully authorized to execute this Agreement and to bind the Dealership to the terms and conditions of this contract.
5. Attachment - The terms and Conditions set forth on the Zero Gravity Terms and Conditions page are made part hereof. This Agreement cannot be modified by any oral statement and is the entire agreement between the parties.