Zero Gravity takes pride in its reputation for products of high quality and reliability. If you are experiencing a problem with one of our windscreens (or other ZG product), please read the following carefully. Other than warranty issues, Zero Gravity will accept returns only from customers who originally purchased their windscreen(s) directly from Zero Gravity.
- Returns due to Personal Preference – If you purchase a ZG product and decide you don’t want it for any reason, you may return it no later than 30 days from receipt for a full refund of the purchase price, minus fees if applicable. You will be responsible for all shipping expense associated with getting your order back to our warehouse in Camarillo, CA. To return your item, please contact us to request an Return Authorization Number. Then package your item and reference the RA # on the return label. After you receive an RA # you can ship your returns to Zero Gravity Racing, 912 Pancho Rd. , Suite #C, Camarillo, CA 93012. If you are returning a Sport Touring Screen, please see "Sport Touring Screens" below.
- Returns due to Shipping Damage – If you received your item damaged, inspect the shipping box immediately upon receipt. If there is obvious damage to the box, click here to make a shipping damage claim. Be sure to keep any damaged goods in their original packaging and keep the original shipping box and packing materials in which the damaged goods were received.
- Custom Windscreens - Windscreens made to a customer's specifications, such as, but not limited to, custom cuts or shapes, or windscreens of colors other than Clear, Light Smoke or Dark Smoke, are considered custom products and are not returnable, and once paid for, the order cannot be cancelled.
- Fitment Problems - If you are having trouble installing your screen, please email us at email@example.com for advice and assistance in solving the problem. If the problem cannot be resolved by one of our techs and a return is appropriate, you will be issued a Return Authorization Number (RA#) to ship your screen to us for evaluation and consideration for credit or exchange.
- Inspection by ZG - All returns are subject to inspection by Zero Gravity. It will be at Zero Gravity’s sole discretion to determine 1) if a returned item is in new, unused and salable condition, 2) if a claim of damage or warranty issue is valid or 3) if a credit, refund or exchange is warranted.
- Time Limit to Returns - Other than warranty issues, no returns will be accepted after 30 days from receipt of the goods by the retail purchaser. Customer is responsible for any shipping cost associated with all non-warranty returns.
- Sport Touring Screens - A 10-day trial period will be granted for any Sport Touring windscreen purchased directly from Zero Gravity, beginning the day you receive the windscreen. The Sport Touring screen may be mounted to your bike and you may ride it for up to 10 days to test out it's effectiveness and compatibility to your physical characteristics and riding style. If you are dissatisfied with the performance of the ST screen, you may return it, undamaged, for a refund of the purchase price. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org by the 10th day to qualify to receive your refund. You will be responsible for any and all shipping expenses.
- Returned Merchandise/Original Invoice - All returned merchandise (except Sport Touring windscreens) must be in new, unused, and salable condition to be considered for a refund or exchange. In addition, the original packaging with all tags and a copy of the original invoice must be included. If you decide to open the package and remove the item to inspect it, we will charge a $10 cleaning and repackaging fee, which fee will be deducted from any refund issued. If you had received free shipping on your order, our cost of shipping will be deducted from any credits or refunds granted.
- Return Authorization # - All returns must have a Return Authorization Number (RA#), issued by a Zero Gravity representative, associated with the return. Please clearly mark the RA# on the outside of the box. Returns without a valid RA# clearly marked on the outside of the box will be refused.
- Freight & Restocking Exceptions - No freight or restocking fee will be charged on returned goods that were not as ordered.
- RA# Time Limit - Return Authorizations are valid for 15 days; any returns postmarked after this period will be refused.
- Credits - Any credit or refund due will be deducted from the replacement order or credited to your account. Refunds will be issued via the same method the original order was paid.